The Beautiful Boundaries Journal
If any of this sounds like you:
- You feel like you almost lost your sense of self because you spend so much time doing what others want from you or what you think they expect from you
- You know what it means to pour from an empty cup: You find yourself saying yes to plans you don’t like and although you are already exhausted, you still say yes when asked for a favour our you even offer help yourself
- You tend to overshare because you desire connection but it often leaves you feeling vulnerable and regretful.
- People tend to push you over. They don’t get your hints to show more empathy and not even when you get slightly passive aggressive. It’s only when you have an angry outburst that they notice something is wrong but then your thoughts and feelings are dismissed by calling you emotional.
- You often feel exploited, pressured, controlled or pushed around by others.
This journal is right for you! It will help you to:
- Bring focus to yourself and your physical and mental well-being
- Gain clarity on who you are, what you want, and your values and belief systems
- Reconnect with your authentic self and give you the self-esteem and confidence you need to go after what you truly want in life
- Reduce your overall stress and underlying anxiety and anger
- reclaim your power and independence
- attract more healthy, empowering and supportive people into your life
- Your overall relationships improve and start to feel more equal
- You start to see and outgrow toxic people and situations
- You have more time and energy to do the things that matter to you and life up to your full potential